Skip to main content

Reply to "Problem Listing"

I'm brand new here too and having the same problems - can't post a listing, can't save a listing, can't revise a profile, can't upload images, keep getting the Application Error'/' message. I also began searching help to find out what to do, what to expect, how to find out about system wide issues that might affect me like that. Nothing. I came here thinking there would be a forum specifically to report status on any system issues. Nothing.

This is pretty unbelievable, to not communicate on how to resolve issues or learn of status of issues like this. I was sure it was system wide but I can't imagine how many will leave because of being left hanging. It's a real shame too because I think Auctiva has a very nice service that could be a boon to sellers. I even like the shipping insurance program. But maybe I'll never get to even try it.

I only hope this is an abberation that will be soon resolved. If not, I sure wish I had not invested all that time setting up my account profiles so my listings would be perfect.... Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.