Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems?"

heatherly, i must tell you that when I irst signed up (Novemeber, I think)--this service was FABULOUS!!! I wondered how I EVER sold on eBay without Auctiva. It was FAST, fluid & EASY!!

Then the service provider (servers/bandwidth/etc) began to fail Auctiva...AND Auctiva was in the process of upgrading their service & adding new & improved features....there are threads with more detail if you look around---

...so, Jeff's been shopping around for a new provider of bandwidth & just signed a few days ago--they promise to meet the demand for bandwith (details in the 2/24 post by Jeff in the NEWS forum)...once that's all in place, things should be BETTER THAN EVER! I'm hanging in there & waiting, because I KNOW how it used to be & believe it's going to be even better. (Estimated transition is next week, I think.)

Hope that gives you some sense of what to expect!

OH--and don't forget to DCDFF! "DUMP COOKIES & DELETE FILES frequently" (in IE, anyway) or whatever you have to do to clear the cache in the browser you're using.

I can't tell you how many times this simple operation has brought everything back to normal for me!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.