Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems uploading pictures?!"

Hi Luvu4evason,

Although a number of users have reported some difficulties using the Auctiva Uploader recently (particularly since the latest Java update), I am not aware of any current issues on our side of things that would explain the specific behavior you have described encountering when using the Internet Explorer browser.

I also do not have enough information about the behavior you are seeing when you attempt to upload images through the Firefox browser to know what may be causing the difficulties or offer any potential solutions, but I'm sure we could get to the bottom of that through some troubleshooting.

The only aspect of how our description editor behaves which may create the impression that your fonts and sizes are changing sporadically is that, if you have customized your formatting and you use the “Backspace” button to get back to a previous line, the formatting will be reset to the default.

However, that particular behavior is expected for the editor and I do not currently anticipate that is something we will be able to change.

In any event, I see that you have already opened a support case about these issues, so please continue to follow up with our Customer Support team through that case and we will do out best to assist you with these issues.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.