Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Description Editor and Buttons on Lister Page"

Here is what I sent to Auctiva today AFTER being told yesterday to clear cache (I always know to do those cookies/cache etc stuff)
Posted Thursday, 9/4/2008 6:27 AM After saving auction because NO way to POST as all buttons NOT active except save . cannot use 'charges ebay' .. cannot see what I wrote . not able to scroll text I wrote .. Mike . it is a MESS .. I thought it would be working today . NOT .. I have a screen shot of what it looks like .. cannot use bold/color/font anything there .. it is like a veil over everything . IF it shows at all . sometimes it is totally gone.. the HTML button does NOT work . I don't want it anyway .. the large page does .but NO way to select anything/buttons there only SAVE ..

I wrote to you yesterday .. all I got was 'let me know if clearing cache/cookies/etc. does not help' . I replied and was sent back here . meanwhile, I gave up and about to give up totally .. NO MORE LISTING .. I will NOT use IE .. says it is supposed to work w/Firefox . that is what I have 3.0 .. does NOT work at all . I wanted to add a 'saved' pix .. the numbers do not move . there are NO numbers as there always were .. A MESS! AND it keeps changing from $ to C

The Auction IS saved in my listings .. along with a bunch of ALREADY SOLD listings .. but it is a HUGE MESS!

Thank you ..

Customer
Posted Thursday, 9/4/2008 6:30 AM I just SAVED it again and takes me to SAME AUCTION I HAVE been working on for HOURS . DAYS .. Again it has C and NOT $ .. a HUGE MESS .. I give UP! .. null

Here is what was came up after I saved .. start new auction:
(Removed URL I sent to them) .. I also have a screen shot of the GHOSTING .. cannot do anything ... why NOT put it back as it was? ..
Customer
Posted Thursday, 9/4/2008 6:32 AM BTW . I TOTALLY know how to clear all cache/history/cookies .. and do it constantly .. a HUGE MESS is all I have to say .. now I have two listings of same auction or is it 3 . there were 4 yesterday

Thought I would Add to the FORUM .. did NOT get any reply to 'add to ticket' .. I am sure they are trying to fix it .. but have a feeling I won't be around 'in life' before it is doneSmile I do NOT like IE .. Chrome is NOT something I want to agree to their terms .. soooo I shall just go away and buy something .. Y'all should read what google wants you to agree to in the EULA before using it! ..

Ooops already did that .. something else I did NOT need ..

I JUST managed to get Auctiva to POST to eBay . BUT only via saved listing page .. Other page still ghosting .. buttons do NOT work .. did NOT seem to work when I said "LIST" . .then got a popup asking if I wanted to . yes, then said was .. IS NOT like it was with little dots going across . but there it is in my eBay .. I revised it there . BUT still would not take MORE photos and sooo .. really is NOT working properly .. IMHO .. but Mike & crew will probably get it together? ..
Last edited by suds
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.