Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Description Editor and Buttons on Lister Page"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Community,

Update - Our technical team just pushed out another fix that we hope will resolve this problem and it would be great if a few of you can let us know if the problem is still occurring. Again, you may need to clear your cache to make sure your browser loads the new code from that page.

MikeSmile . Thanks for YOUR reply to my MANY additions to first complaintSmile .. I DID get the ONE auction UP . WAS not able to put the photos on that I wanted there .. Only way I could get the photos was to UPLOAD again .. remove what was there . upload . .sooooFrown .. I could NOT put the paypal logo there .. NOT a problem as it says so .. but used to be able to remove number on each photo and change them around (Firefox) . I have NO other auctions to post ..

I DID find that IF you use the LARGE editor you could change things.. but could not use buttons there .. I revised via eBay to make the changes could NOT make here ..

I will not use IE . we do not get along w/each otherSmile ..

Thanks, Mike!

If you continue experiencing this problem after clearing your browser cache, please let us know by posting a reply to this thread. Thanks!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.