Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Description Editor and Buttons on Lister Page"

not only are there problems with the description editor and buttons on the lister page, but, know this. i used to program, and so, what i think is that a part of the code was changed and it was not made to apply to all functions that we sellers use here. why do i say this, mike?

because:

1. today i cannot click on a link for my case to see what you want from me before you proceed to work on the case.

2. for at least 2 days, i have made a listing as an AUCTION item, beginning with x as a start price, and y as the reserve price.

3. i have saved the listing, and saved the listing as new, well over 15 times.

4. i have gotten an API error every time i look at my scheduled listings page (because it will NOT post to ebay for this API error that says that Java is running, but it is not), as well as each and every time that

5. i go in, look to see if any parentheses are what are causing the listing not to be uploaded to ebay, but no matter what i do, including:

6. taking all of my wording for the description, putting it into Notepad, and then copying and pasting such plain text into your editor, then formatting ON your editor, then telling your system to POST IT NOW,

7. i STILL can't post it.

this has happened at least 20 times.

i also have redone the terms of all objects within the standard wording included in my "template" wording.

NOTHING will cause this listing to post!

Frown Frown Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.