Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Description Editor and Buttons on Lister Page"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Community,

Update - It appears that the fix we just pushed out may have resolved the problem causing the description editor not to show up, and we are currently working on a fix for the issue that is causing the Post, Save, and Schedule buttons to be greyed out for some users.

I will post again to this thread when this next fix is implemented. If any of you have cleared your cache since my last post and are still having problems with the description editor, please let us know by posting to this thread. Thanks!

-Mike

kindly refer to my post earlier today. yep, of course i cleared my cache and cookies. i'm on mozilla firefox 3.x.

the final time i tried to post my object out for sale, which is a little earlier than now, after i cleared the cache and cookies, had been the time when:

1. i had taken my item description text, copied it, pasted it into a unicode text document using Notepad, and then put THAT plain text into the editor.

2. please note that NOW the last post mentioned in no. 1 above is not there. it is not in scheduled, and it is not in saved. that is, i guess, because i chose to post it as it was since for the past 2 days, all error checks passed.

so, now it makes it over 20 times i have tried to post ONE listing, still showing me an:

API error, the source of which i have no idea.

can you look at your HTML? is anything there, in the HTML editor, causing java script to run???

thanks, but it is payday and this item should have posted two days ago. PLEASE READ THE POSTING RESPONSE TO YOU that i placed about an hour or two ago on today, 9.5.08.

sincerely, dallas
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.