Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Notifications"

Hi duck-y,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have seen the behavior you have described in some other accounts recently as well, and our technical team is working to resolve the issue with an upcoming site update.

I am not certain when we will be able to address this issue at the moment, but I will follow up with you again through this thread to let you know when the issue has been resolved or any related information becomes available.

Unfortunately, I do not know of a workaround that will allow you to see the warning messages in your account at present.

However, if any of your listings actually fail to post and you encounter a similar error when clicking the red number in the “Notifications” section of your account, I expect that you will be able to see the error messages that were generated using the “View Error” links that should be present for each listing on the old version of the Scheduled Listings page within your account.

You can reach the old version of the Scheduled Listings page from the default version by clicking the “View original version of this page” link at the very bottom of the page.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.