Skip to main content

Reply to ""Prompt Shipping Gets 5-Star Treatment""

In US fastest is express/overnight and it is NOT even GUARANTEED and is VERY EXPENSIVE. I have specifically been asked 2 times to use it for men who "forgot" it was Christmas until the day or two before Christmas. 99.9% of people would NOT buy if they had to pay that.

UPS is slower that priority mail normally. Post office website says " "ESTIMATED 3 DAYS". My post office Expresses the words "ESTIMATED 3 DAYS" When I questioned them they said all postal facilities are cutting back on staff and things will be getting slower as more cuts are done.

Again, no control over the Post Office. Maybe next year they will ask us to hand deliver our items?

Clueless people they are and obviously have NEVER sold or shipped using their own creation.

One thing I do have to say about auctiva, is some of their people actually have used their system so they are not clueless.

Please if this is a problem, write on ebay forums. . may not do any good...but they do need to see that people are a little excited about this I am sure they do not read these forums.
Not real sure they read their own . . but we will hope they do.

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.