Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Well this doesn't really help.

QUOTE: It may take until the end of the week before we have a final decision on what, IF ANY, layouts can be brought back.

Doesn't sound very promising that those layout options will be put back.

I still do not understand why they were removed in the first place and why it’s so difficult to put back what people have now been using for years.

You say you want to give us new templates and these placement options cause the new templates to break? How then were you able to give us new templates in the past and no problem arose?

If the horizontal placement is not compatible with certain templates then we the members have the option of just picking a template that does work with that option.

Removing those placement options was not necessary in my way of thinking. Confused

I know I am only one person and probably don't count in the main picture of things but if those options are not replaced - I will be looking for a new hosting site. I am running free trials now as I wait this out. I have been with Auctiva for several years now and never had a complaint. I guess it’s now my time to whine. Frown

LookAndBuyMe ----- Thank you for the compliments!! I'll teach you if you want to learn... it’s rather simple.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.