Skip to main content

Reply to "Quickbooks Pro for Ebay sellers"

BTW, for basic accounting, many just use Excel, and many use Shooting Star to track sales info. So, that's two options you might want to consider. There's also some basic accounting software out there that is really cheap (under $30) and will let you track income and expenses (but wont necessarily deal with things like inventory and sales receipts)

Also, if you dont have basic accounting experience, would recommend doing some light reading (i use the term loosely *heh*) on basic accounting, debits and credits, and other basic accounting terms. That way will understand the instructions in software more easily. Even QB, without having taken basic accounting class in college, would have been a nightmare for me to set up. (plus, having a mother who's a CPA and has always taken care of paperwork for various family businesses helped Smile )

Dont have Excel? dont fret. use link in my sig area to download OpenOffice. Smile

hopefully BTPS will come along and put in her 2 cents, she has an accounting background and has a few different businesses online (not sure if all under one parent company or how she hass it set up). But she's juggling a ton of data and is pretty efficient at it.
Last edited by wayoutwest
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.