Skip to main content

Reply to "Red x's Please Help !!!!!!!!!"

In 12 hours I received 41 emails from my customers saying "I wish I could bid but your pictures aren't showing up". I realize I am complaining about a "free" product, but Auctiva spent a lot of money on advertising to get me to drop my old system. The lack of response or action from tech support is amazing. Some of us do this for a living and missing out on bids today may have cost me thousands of dollars today. I use 6 different ebay ids and have just over 400 items listed right now and all have been without images all day. I have referred Auctiva to many people and helped spread the word to the best of my abilities. Now, perhaps I use it more than others but I have not seen a response from tech support, and I haven't seen a response for even the occasional user. With the resources available to a company this size, I am very surprised to see this type of thing happening. Notice the links to the Auctiva site work just fine in my listings...I am doing my part by letting them advertise to thousands of viewers every day regardless of weather or not my pictures show up...I guess I'm just frustrated because of all the customer complaints I am receiving. Please just get it up and running for everybody's use.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.