Skip to main content

Reply to "Red x's Please Help !!!!!!!!!"

I guess we are all eagerly awaiting a response from Auctiva as to what is going on with our images.. We are all loosing heaps of sales from not having images as I for one would not bid on an item if I could not see what I was bidding on, so I don't blame others for not bidding on my items when they can't see them.. Auctiva is usually excellent with their Support, but in this case they seem to be extremely slow, which tells me they must be having major problems and are having heaps and heaps of Support Cases filed concerning this matter. I guess we can't do much until they get back to us. To end all of my listings and have to relist them again, would cost me alot of money and I just couldn't afford the extra expense of having to relist them all.. No matter about the amount of time it would take, to do all the images again and then upload them all, to do the listings all over again.. Still keeping fingers crossed that they will miraculously just turn up again, but it would be nice if someone from Auctiva could let us know exactly what is going on..
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.