Skip to main content

Reply to "Red x's Please Help !!!!!!!!!"

I too am getting missing pics as well. I did what one of the techs suggested and that was to re add the pics again, WELL that would be nice if your system would let me do that and I too have people emailing me saying i would like to bid but cant because of no pics,WELL this is very bad for everyone. You say add em back in WELL I sure would take your advice if it only did work, but like the pics it dont work either. I have not had much trouble but when I do its with pics usually. Wish you all could get this figured out as alot of us are very frustated and concerned that our auctions have been up for almost a week for some of us as I read and at the last part of my auctions pics gone well that dont produce happy customers and dont help me with getting no money and bids because of no pics. And by the way I hope you dont try and patronize me and make me think its no bid deal because that is what usually happens on this posting of messages, I think. I have been happy with Auctiva for the most part but some things are very frustrating to me and others feel the same I can say that with no reserve at all. Hope this gets fixed pronto. Wish it was not this way.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.