Skip to main content

Reply to "Relisting on EBAY"

Um, I know you think you've asked and answered your own question...but you've got it wrong.

Here's how it works...in detail...

If you list something and it does not sell, eBay allows you to RELIST your item and you will get a "Listing Fee" credit if your items sells on that "Relist". To do this, you must use the eBay "RELIST" feature, either in the email or on the item itself.

That does not mean that you get to relist it for free...and the credit is only applied to the Listing Fee and not towards other things like Gallery or Bold or any other whiz-bang marketing thing that you do to your listing.

You still are charged for the Re-list, but you get a credit if it sells. At this time, you absolutely MUST do this on eBay in order to set your item up to potentially get this relisting fee credit. If you Relist your item using Auctiva you will NOT be eligible for this. Auctiva is not currently setup to "relist" items so that you will get your listing fee credited back to you.

I guarantee you that this is how it works...

Sometimes I just go ahead and use Auctiva to Relist my items anyway, knowing that I'm throwing a little money away... But eBay does charge for scheduled listings and such so sometimes it just not worth it to sit online and relist the items exactly when I want them to start...

But you decide how you want to do it for yourself, just know that (at this time) you will not get any relising credit by using Auctiva.

Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.