Skip to main content

Reply to "Relisting Question"

Hi purrcats,

You are absolutely correct. The relist credit only works from the closed folder not from the saved folder.

I'm sorry, I should have commpleted my thoughts. The reason I relist most of my items through the saved folder is that I will tweak them with photo changes etc. and then schedule them to list when I need them to generate traffic to my ebay store. I can schedule them 3 or 4 weeks ahead and then I have the time to create and list new items in my store that will benefit from the auctions when they go live. Since you only receive a credit for the insertion fee and not the upgrades like gallery, the .20 or .30 is really only .10 or .30 if I have to pay ebay .10 to schedule. At this time you can not schedule from the closed listing folder as they post immediately but I believe that will added in the next phase release.

I apologize for not being more clear on that.

Yes Queenie,you are completely correct in your understanding. Ebay will relist what they have stored on their system from your original listing. Just remember that the credit is for the insertion fee only not the fees for any of the upgrades you might have added such gallery photo, bold, border etc.

Terence

COZI COLLECTIBLES
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.