Skip to main content

Reply to "Removing images when an item is sold to conserve image space."

Hello again,

Thanks for filing a ticket, our agents will review your report and try testing further in your account as needed.  As noted I am unable to reproduce the issue you have described in my own account, so it is unclear what may be occurring for you there.  When I delete a Saved Listing and check the box to remove the associated images, all of the images that are in that listing delete as expected and those images show in the deleted images section of my account.

There have been numerous changes to the site to accommodate eBay's changes and we do have some current issues with certain types of shipping policies importing correctly, however, we do not currently have other reported issues with the shipping tools we provide.  If you are encountering issues with saved listings relating to the shipping section, again, I encourage you to provide complete details in a support case so our team can look into it to assist you.

While I am sorry to hear that you remain dissatisfied with the service, I am unable to provide you with free service based on your report here, but I encourage you to continue with your support case so we can get to the bottom of the issue you have encountered with deleting images and file another if you have encountered other issues with your listings.

- Craig

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.