Skip to main content

Reply to "removing SD gallery then adding Auctiva store & gallery"

quote:
Originally posted by gotshirtey:
i am in the process of cutting my ties with SD and unfortunately i have the SD gallery in most of my 800 or so Store items. is there an easy way to remove the SD gallery from running listings without revising them one by one? i seem to remember reading about a service or program that can do this.

i also want to add the Auctiva Gallery and Store to all of my items as soon as i get the SD one out. will the Auctiva Gallery be added to all of my listings when i 'opt in' ?

Shirtey..

Remember that Jeff (wasn't it Jeff) that was having your auctions worked on by a developer...perhaps they could work this issue into the solution. Who knows? Definitely not me! <smile>

Be SURE to set up your preferences first. Don't assume. I had the gallery turned off on my preferences till I got a feeling for the system and how it worked. Once everything is the way you want it, you can always turn the gallery on...right?

They're wonderful here about answering help tickets. Drop them a note and see if you can get the answer you need.

Good luck!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.