Skip to main content

Reply to "Repeated attempts to log in"

Hi Cathy,

I'm sorry to hear that did not do the trick. I understand the behavior you are experiencing, but it is still not clear what may be causing you to be unable to stay logged in as you have described, especially since you have already set your Internet Explorer browser to always allow cookies from our site.

Before going any further, the next thing I recommend is conducting a test to determine whether this issue is specific to your Internet Explorer browser by attempting to use Auctiva through another of our supported browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

You can download either of these alternate browsers at no cost using the buttons available in the “Latest Browser” section on the following page of our site: https://www.auctiva.com/help/faq/most-commonly-asked/

Phone support is not available with your current plan but, if you need additional assistance with this, please open a support ticket from under the “Help” tab and we will be happy to continue working with you to troubleshoot this issue.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.