Skip to main content

Reply to "Returns Policy"

Reba

I wasn't suggesting Suzie copied and pasted it. I was suggesting AUCTIVA copied and pasted it when they replied to her.

I agree it's positive Auctiva prepared warnings in advance. That's all part of their raison detre. If they weren't doinf that, they wouldn't be fulfilling the minimum requirements of an Ebay development organisation.

If they have to update the entire site simply to correct a small error then I'd say they have a problem. Rewriting a little code in the listing area ... sure!

The interface with Ebay generally runs pretty smoothly. But when an organisation talks about 'stand alone' integrated user websites (meaning outside Ebay), it has plans for the future that include diversification. If that's the case then small glitches like this shouldn't be a 2 week job.

I'm here because I see in Auctiva a potential vehicle in which to expand beyond Ebay while that organisation alienates a good percentage of its sellers through its moves toward Amazonisation of its business. What I'm not yet seeing here is the kind of spark required for them to take that journey successfully.

Best wishes

michael ...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.