Skip to main content

Reply to "Runtime Errors - Server Application"

Paraphasing here: When its good, its very, very, but when its bad its horrid. There is nothing wrong with our browsers, computer speed, locations, time of day, what part of the world we live in, etc, etc. Its the website. It can't handle the load.

Suggestion: When you find that golden moment? As quickly as possible do one listing or several with various themes. Go to Save Listings, capture the HTML and save it into Turbolister as templates Now fully relaxed and with all your hair intact. Use the templates over and over for your listings. You can cut and paste pics within the Auctiva template. I've done this for posting directly in Ebay or Turblister and they are accepted. Also if you are getting API error messages that EBay will not accept your listing? Try the same thing and I bet dollars to donuts, your listings will post. Well that's my plan...except the system is so bad and slow tonight, I was only able to capture the HTML for *one* listing in the past hour...oh well best laid plans.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.