Skip to main content

Reply to "Sales have stopped -please help"

Hi Bee - Just took a quick look at your site and have a few first impressions. Overall I liked it a lot, very clean, attractive, friendly and personal.

The pictures were big and sharp, with some really great natural backrounds. Very imaginative! The lighting was impressive and dramatic in many cases, but in other pictures the object was in shade and felt inadaquately lit. Personally I would re-shoot some of those pictures with better lighting, or at least work on them with an image editor to improve illumination and contrast. Of course these observations are very subjective and I realize they are only my own opinion.

I also noticed that insurance is not offered. You might consider offering it to make the customer feel safer about buying from you, knowing she is covered. Personally, I always include insurance in my shipping/handling so that, not only does the customer feel more secure, but as the seller, I am protected in case of loss.

Overall a very nice store with wonderful looking jewelry! Good work. Not to worry, I'm sure business will pick up.
Last edited by ninthwave
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.