Skip to main content

Reply to "Sales have stopped -please help"

Dear Bee:

I'm a late poster here, but I visited your store and WOW. You inspire me. Beautiful work. I have added you to my favorite sellers list, as my Mum lives in the UK, and I am always looking for new UK direct sources to shop for gifts for her. Her Scottish beau wants to learn to become an eBay seller too, and I was just encouraging her yesterday, to look into the eBay education seminars which they have here in the States. He likes collectables, toys and such, and they already occasionally participate in the "boot sale" circuit, and to me, eBay does seem to be a logical step in the right direction. He has a computer, and has a camera. Do you know a good place where I can direct him...a complete newbie, to learn more about eBay in the United Kingdom. Presently, they reside in New Eltham. She suggested I come over and teach him, though I am still learning myself? It didn't seem a prudent course of action, and I know there must be a learning resource for him to investigate for himself, without pulling me away from my own educational endeavors. Any idea where I can send him?

LDCdesigns
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.