Skip to main content

Reply to "Saved Listing Descriptions Missing Again!!!"

Last night while playing on my laptop, my listing descriptions mysteriously re-appeared. Even though I STILL haven't had any response from my support ticket, I was relieved to know that my problem had somehow been sorted out, and that I'd now be able to get on with running my business.

SHOCK HORROR!! I logged in on my desktop this morning to get started, and all my descriptions have gone again Mad I logged in on my laptop and my husbands laptop and got the same result on those computers too.

So I'm now 5 days on from when I submitted my support ticket, with not a word from Auctiva apart from Mike's reply to one of my earlier posts. I had previously moved the smaller of my two accounts to Ink Frog, but resisted moving this one because of the amount of work involved. I've been with Auctiva for several trouble free years, but it seems that since the introduction of Auctiva Commerce, the site has been plagued by one problem after another. I'll be signing up with Ink Frog for a second account this morning.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.