Skip to main content

Reply to "Saved listings went poof~"

Hey, Im new to this forum (been with auctiva for 2 yrs now) And I as well was tryin to work last night, did 3 auctions (opened up 3 browsers and worked on all 3 at once) went to post each one seperately, LOST EVERYTHING....OK..so, I download Mr. Poster,Since I never want to work on such a BIG auction again just to lose it, (one was a 10 pc lot with ALOT of info!!!) and I am about to do a baby clothes lot with 60 pcs so, you can ONLY imagine losing all that!!!!
I cant seem to find out how to use the darn thing. If anyone here can help w/the Mr Poster thing, PLEASE I Need ALL the info i can get (and yes, I DO realize there is a SEPERATE space for that, but very little traffic, so, a girls gotta do what a, well you know) I need to know about, can I use auctiva templates there, will my seller specifics work (ie the ones I use on the online auctiva lister for payment, shipping, ect ) And ANY OTHER info on mr poster would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thanks all, I am hoping that POOF thing happens less now with MP, BUT i am almost thinking I opened a WHOLE new can of worms!!! Talk Soon all, Christina
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.