Skip to main content

Reply to "Saving / Downloading Listings"

I did mean listings not posted. Uploaded I guess is the wrong term for something created online.

I found I could copy the html and dump it in dreamweaver and it worked fine. Kind of tedious, though.

I just like to have a copy of things on my machine. With TurboLister I made the listing then uploaded it and it stayed on my machine. I did not have to go online to change it or make a new listing from it. (Not that crazy about TL, but it worked, most of the time)

On the other hand Auctiva being online has been good since right in the middle of launching about 60 scheduled listings my computer dumped (unusual!) and the listings kept on posting themselves without me. Nice!

I realize that my stuff is saved here on Auctiva, I just wish there was a way to hit the checkboxes and choose download to my computer. Just the way I am. Like to keep things in my hot little hands.

The best part about Auctiva is the ability to post lots of big pictures. If there were any one thing that sets apart making money and not it is good clear photos, showing the good, the bad or ugly. If a person can trust you are not hiding something they will bid with confidence and not be likely to leave you a neg when something that looks much worse than shown arrives.

Thanks for all the replies. Smile

CH
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.