Skip to main content

Reply to "Schedule Error when listing incrementally and using back button"

I found a work around for this!!!! thank God!

The engineers at Auctiva said it would take some time to fix this, so I tried a bunch of stuff and found a work around. I tried all other browsers and Firefox is the only one the works like this as far as I can tell.

Here it is:

Download Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
Open Auctiva in Firefox and start scheduling as normal.
When you want to use the back button and change a time or date, just right click somewhere under the time on a blank space of the page and hit "reload". This seems to do the same thing as the old apply button and you will see that your "Schedule" button will become lighted again. You can then go ahead and hit schedule without the error coming up.

This has saved me literally thousands of clicks and it seems like Firefox actually runs this faster than Internet explorer did. I'll continue using IE for everything else, but I'll schedule in Auctiva using Firefox by the method I described above.

I did run into one strange thing.....when I was scheduling for late in January and got to January 29th, I started getting a box that popped up saying that the date format was invalid. I just had to hit OK and it let me schedule them, but it was a few more clicks for the last days in Jan.

Hope it works for you all like it did for me.

-Matt
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.