Skip to main content

Reply to "Scheduled listings and indexing times"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
Scheduling your item with eBay does not affect the index time as far as I'm aware.

Jeff.. just a heads up.. after all of my ranting and raving in the OTHER thread about this problem.. a couple of days ago I posted an eB rep's reply in it whereby she suggested the same thing.. so I decided to test her suggestion. I scheduled a listing through eBay this time.. to start 8 hours later (wanted to give myself a little leeway taking into account the 6 hour consistent delays I've been having).

Sure enough.. when the scheduled listing WAS submitted.. it was indexed immediately.. so apparently that DOES work. of course.. like I said in the other post as well.. WE have to pay eBay an extra dime though for this "privelege".

HOW convenient! Wink

I believe that is why someone else is asking for Auctiva to implement a scheduling option THROUGH eBay. Personally.. while it would alleviate the problem.. I think it would be rather ludicrous for Auctiva to implement.. since it goes against the whole concept of this service.. to SAVE us money.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.