Skip to main content

Reply to "Scheduled Maintenance on Tuesday, October 9th (8 AM - 11 AM PDT)???"

Hi Peggys_Antiques,

We did not do any work during our maintenance period today that would cause your descriptions not to show up in your eBay listings so I am uncertain why you may have seen that behavior. In fact, the description text in your active listings in hosted by eBay's system so a technical issue on our side could not prevent that contact from being displayed.

The only content in active listings that we host on behalf of our customers are the templates and the images within them and that content remained available during our maintenance period.

If you are still unable to see the item descriptions in your eBay listings, I recommend contacting eBay's customer support team to see if they explain why you are unable to see them. I just reviewed a few of your active listings and had no trouble seeing your descriptions.

Of course, if you are encountering any difficulties with our software, you are always welcome to contact us by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will do our best to assist you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.