Skip to main content

Reply to "Scolling window allows sells before indexing"

Hi booklady, regarding finding your items for sale via the scrolling gallery, wouldn't that be considered as a direct link to an active listing. Therefore it does not rely on eBay search engines and so the wait for indexing does not matter?

Anyway I prefer to link across to my Auctiva store front from within my listing wherever possible as I do not need or want to pay for gallery pictures for low value items. The Auctiva store front only needs eBay 'header' pictures to display your wares.

So I am trying to encourage buyers to use my Auctiva store front once they have found an item of mine by a general search.

An eBay store front on its own without gallery pictures is not very inspiring to say the least, I just use the store subscription to get some identity established with logo on listings and invoices and of course to get the option of store inventory format when I want it.

On a different note, the scrolling gallery seems a bit stuck in image loading today especially this morning (UK time), not sure whether that was due to many of my listing ending last night or a general hiccup, have you experienced this today ?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.