For anyone else that might need to know how to do this...I asked support this morning (they gave me an answer in about 1 minute literally ) I've copied/ pasted the instructions below...DUH goes to me, sounds so easy once you know HOW.....
>>> You can also add scrolling gallery to your active listings manually. In order to add scrolling gallery to an active listing manually, you will need to paste the scrolling gallery HTML into the HTML description of the listing using eBay’s “Revise your Item” form. This can be done via the following process:
1) Click the “Scrolling Gallery HTML” link under the “Store” tab within your Auctiva account.
2) Highlight and copy the entirety of the HTML code displayed in the “Scrolling Gallery HTML” box.
3) Visit the item on eBay and click the “Revise your Item” link.
4) Scroll down about 1/3 the page to the “Description” section and click the “HTML” tab on the editor.
5) Place your cursor within the HTML description where you would like the scrolling gallery to appear, and paste in the HTML copied from the “Scrolling Gallery HTML” page.
6) Save your changes. <<<