Skip to main content

Reply to "Scrolling Gallery"

Good morning. this is not a new computer. everything has been working just fine. I DO remember doing an AVG security scan - no problems. I DO remember getting a popup upon booting up the other morning for Microsoft Authention (sp?). I clicked ok and that was that. HOPE that wasn't some ploy for that confick worm. So this morning, I tried again. Checked my ebay listings..no scrolling gallery. went into Control Panel clicked on Add/Remove Programs icon. NO Adobe Flash Player
So I had this bright idea to try to use Firefox to download and install it. It now shows up on my Control Panel Red icon Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin. Rebooted computer, went to eBay and scrolling gallery STILL not working. BUT I have it on the computer. It is showing up on my desktop. In previous post you mentioned compatibility. my selections are Win 98/Me
Win NT4.0 or Windows 2000. So I never know which one to choose. I am Windows XP Professional ver 5.1 service pack 3 physical memory available to windows 522,240KB. Now I'm talking like I know what I'm talkin' about...which I dont. Hope to hear from you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.