Skip to main content

Reply to "scrolling gallery general setup"

im kind of upset that this issue has not been resolved. i have put in a request for support but two days later my auctions still have not been imported to auctiva. support wrote this message in response but nothing more.
setting up my account here took time and reading the entire site to see if i was missing something has not been fun.

"Hello,

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience caused. Seems that your eBay listings have not yet been imported to Auctiva and as a result your scrolling gallery has not been updated with these listings. Normally it takes 4-6 hours for Auctiva to import your active listings from eBay to Auctiva and it is done automatically.

As this process has fallen behind, I have placed your account for reconciliation on a priority basis and your current eBay listings will automatically be imported into your Auctiva account, at which point they’ll be available in the active listings folder.

In the meanwhile, please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support"

ive never really wanted to point out the fact that a company offering free services wasnt doing a good job but i beleve i have something to complain about here.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.