Thanks for the clarification. However, I am unable to reproduce the behavior you described on the Closed Listings page so, while I cannot be sure why we are seeing different results, I suspect we may be initiating these searches a bit differently.
In order to test this out, I just enabled the Fixed Price filter by selecting “Fixed Price Items” from the Listing Type drop down menu and clicking the “Go” button below, then did a title search using the Search Listings tool. All of the results were fixed price items, even though auction format items otherwise would have been returned by the search.
Then, after restoring the Closed Listings page to its original state, I set the page to only show items from the last 30 days by selecting “30” from the “Listings from last ___ days” drop down menu and did the same title search using the Search Listings tool. Similarly, all the results returned were from the last 30 days.
If you are getting a different results than I described when using the same processes, I recommend filing a support case from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.