Skip to main content

Reply to "Search/Keyword functions"

thanks for your kind response:
but I'm still in frustration mode, search function seems so inconsistent.
In one of My Meandering modes, I found that by clicking on member ID (to the left) all postings/replies by that member can be accessed: then the next time I try, it does not work. Member Katy is an example: she is also in my time frame, and experiencing the SAME probs and frustrations I am currently: creating profiles. I am printing out PAGES of postings (thanks! Shadeaux!) when I run into them, also copy/paste little jewels/responses I find buried here and there and have an on-going email to myself...
I have successfully created a very few Auctiva auctions using the templates, and am very pleased, but not using any of the time-savers. If I list as i would on eBay, everything from scratch, then no problems, it is just getting everything set up that I am finding so frustrating. And the search/keyword function is not helping at all, just adding to my frustration. I really don't expect any concrete answers, for I am not really asking any particular question: I don't KNOW what my question should be. Just crying I guess.

Back to My Meanderings around the boards/forums, maybe something will click (not relying on the search functions for sure)...~sob~
Sandy
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.