Skip to main content

Reply to "Search/Keyword functions"

Hello N

yes, having problems setting up the good time-saving "profiles"

"My Meanderings": wandering around the community forums~ still not 100% consistent where to look for answers/solutions, Getting Started, or Listings, mostly I guess. And I have all the 'answers' in front of me in the form of printed pages, and it still isn't helping, still can't get it straight.

Went thru the "Profile Tutorial" AGAIN, still not straight. I am using a Mac 0S and Firefox, (I am really grateful that Auctiva supports Mac) and my issues are not OS related, but with the tutorial, I hear (WMV file format) the audio, but not seeing the video, which may help because I am a visual learner.

I started earlier in the day to relist an inactive auction from eBay,started from scratch because I am changing from a fixed price to auction and inside the template the Shipping info is wrong, haven't been able to find the correct profile to get that corrected. A few days ago it was a GET HTML hitch in trying to import from eBay that was messing me up: this is probably so easy I am making it hard.

Thanks for your help anyhow.

Sandy
Last edited by ssandee
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.