Skip to main content

Reply to "Search/Keyword functions"

Hi 8880-thanks for jumping in!

ok, I am going to assume that the seller details are completed (at least I have completed them sooo many times :/
Now: currently under my Auctiva Profile Management, there are 6 profiles listed. 2-shipping, 2 marketing and one checkout. All of them are about the same, and I don't have any idea how/when they were created. This is all 'stuff' that when listed, is 'outside' the template area, right?
And when I get to the point of selling stuff outside this common stuff I am working on now, it will be necessary to continue to make new
profiles. But the details commonly found inside the templates, the seller details, that too can also change, depending on what it is I am listing, so I will eventually be adding to that list as well...sorry: I am thinking 'out loud'
When I start attacking my book shelves again, that will be necessary to create new seller details as well as new profiles. This profile list can really grow, and grow. But once I am into the books again, most details will be consistent (excepting item description), and my profiles pertaining to books (shipping media,etc) can all be gathered up into one master profile: BOOKS. Then another Master profile: Jewelry. etc.
ok...

thanking you...
Sandy
ok...
I sure hope I am making sense.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.