Skip to main content

Reply to ""Searching for Greener Pastures""

Loved the article... FINALLY someone giving an honest assesment of ebay's underhanded dealings towards us sellers and buyers alike rather than the 'rah rah ebay' crap usually posted by activa articles.
Face it folks - I was a Power Sellers for years, have made over 6,000 sales total on ebay and yet I closed my ebay store ane deleted 90% of my listing a couple days ago. That alone should tell you my feelings for ebay - there aren't enough swear words or negative comments in the english language for me to begin to descibe my feelings towards ebay and the people who have destroyed it...

They did it for the sake of profit - O.K., nothing wrong with that in it's self, but they went so overboard and made so many 'against the people who pay their salries' changes they have shot themselves in the foot and completely destroyed the entire concept and ebay site.

Everyone... PLEASE find other listings venues to sell your items - (ry auctions8.com free listings!) WE HAVE TO LET EBAY KNOW THEY HAVE MADE THEIR FINAL FATAL MISTAKES IF WE EVER WANT 'OUR' SITE BACK!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.