Skip to main content

Reply to "select an image is blank"

if you havent heard back from support, i suspect that your email provider dumped the replies as potential spam.

i've offered this to 3 people (two here and one on another site) and only one has taken me up on it for whatever reason (but the other two continue to complain of probs??)

if you would like someone else to take a look at it (specifically me) and see if can figure it out, let me know.

how to let me try to fix - click start/programs/windows_messenger. Note: if you dont have an MSN email acct or a hotmail acct, you will need one. program will walk you through creating a hotmail acct.

then add me to your contact list: wayoutwestusa@hotmail.com

then IM me to make sure i'm online (just cause it says i am online doesnt mean i am - puter is on 24/7)

once you know i'm online, right click my name in your contacts list, then left click on "ask for remote assistance"

what this will do is let me temporarily take control of your mouse. you will see everything i do and will be able to cut the connection at any time.

dunno if i can find the problem, but willing to take a look for ya.

note: will be easier if you open browser window and login to auctiva BEFORE requesting remote assistance. that way you'll already be logged in.
Last edited by wayoutwest
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.