Skip to main content

Reply to "select an image is blank"

HI, i'm not trying to sound rude, but this is crazy! You think it is everybodys computer having the same glitch, that is very unlikely! There is a problem and you cant find it or are just not to worried about it! I have filed the report with you guys no one contacted me i had to get all of my suggestions off here. Everytime i have filed a report i have never received any help for the support team, i received it from other members. I did my part and all my items use insurance through you guys, which i have paid for. We need a little help from you guys and you cant do it. I dont know what heh problem is but you guys did not help us at all to fix the problem. I completely wiped my computer and reprogramed all of my software and it still didnt work but yet somehow it is my computer with the problem, I think not! If you guys cant find the problem why dont you guys try to bring in someone that will be able to firgure out what in the world is going on! Sorry i was not meaning to sound rude, but this very aggravating that you guys just keep saying it is everyone else's computer! MadThanks
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.