Skip to main content

Reply to "Self-hosting?"

We have been selling on eBay since the end of Sept. but using Auctiva since early October. Quickly saw that it was too, too expensive on eBay to have multiple pictures! Auctiva solved that problem! Now I see it takes me way to long to download pictures to our Photoshop Elements then have to download again to Auctiva to list.
Hence I am here to learn how to simplify and set up our image hosting to External (Photoshop). I went to the Acct Setting under Image management and changed the Default Image Hosting to EXTERNAL. Now when I go to List and click on SELECT IMAGE on the Listing page a "pop up box" scares me to death and I am ready to go running back to Auctiva in "two shakes of a cat's tail"!!!!!! The pop up ask me for the URL and says that I should: "Enter your external image URL and press Add to List. A thumbnail of your image should be shown in the preview box if the URL is valid."
Is that for real? Each time I want a picture? Am I being a real "pet peever" and not reading something correctly? Can someone tell me how to make Image management more controlable and simple please.
Thank for listening! I may have been ranting just alittle!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.