Skip to main content

Reply to "Sell similar - remove old pictures- add new ????"

yeah. Its wierd. Basically, I went to Saved listings. Picked which one I wanted to edit. In the "item description", I just see the whole listing with pictures and all. I CAN edit the text that way, but its the whole listing with template in that window - and there are no pictures in the thumbnails. I added new pictures in the thumnails (3) and then hit preview. Preview shows me the SAME listing with all those orig pictures, except the one at the top of the listing is one of the new ones I added, but the template part of the listing only has my old pictures. It seems under Item Description, shouldnt I get the text editor like I was doing a new auction? It has the whole template backing and pictures in that window.

I have sent a question to Auctiva.

Very frustrated. It just takes way too much time making auctions anymore. I cant figure out Auctiva in some respects.
Same thing happens when I go to edit an auction listed on Ebay after building it here. The Ebay edit just shows the WHOLE template and pictures and everythign in the "item description". So dont knwo how I change pictures and stuff after its listed either.

(sigh - just trying to sell my stuff off. After years of being on ebay, and about 3 months here - all the changes that have happened.....theres just nothing fun about it anymore. Building auctions and keeping up with the endless changes has become like another full time job - and I already have one of those......
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.