Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon"

An Open Letter to Auctiva:

Dear Mr. Schlicht,

Time's up! Auctiva took a good service and ruined it in record time, a mere eighteen or nineteen months.

Now it's time to take the Sellathon assets, including unfulfilled subscription fees, and give them back to the Sellathon founder, Wayne Yaeger. To quote Parker Brothers, “go directly to jail, do not pass Go.” Clearly, those assets won't do you any good and you certainly won't be able to pay the Sellathon staff when the service is shut down, an event which appears to be imminent, but if the service is brought back to life by Mr. Yaeger, it might actually become profit-making once more. You certainly won't be making any more money with Sellathon, for your current subscribers are now running, not walking, to PayPal to suspend their subscription authorizations (I won't be among them as my pre-paid subscription is up in eight months and I'll be on the other line, demanding a pro-rated refund).

Back in January, 2007, Mr. Yaeger said of Auctiva's purchase of Sellathon, "It's a good strategic fit ... Our customers will be taken care of and not exploited." Right.

Mr. Schlicht, please read this thread and others on the Sellathon board:

Click Here to feel the pain

Nice try, but three strikes and all that...

Regards,
Jeff Broido
Last edited by jeffandbarbbroido
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.