Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon"

quote:
and days without even a response to support tickets.
I checked your 2 most recent support tickets dating back to August and all 5 replies were answered the same day. One reply was done late on a Sunday evening and we replied first thing in the morning. And there was an internal reply on one from 11am about your refund.
quote:
Mr. Yaeger, it might actually become profit-making once
Sellathon was in a pretty sad state when we took over. It would likely have gone out of business. We injected the cash and man power needed to get it running, and to grow the # of counters it handles by more than 20x.

You need the new tracking code in your listings to get tracking from the new site. We're in the process of auto revising listings to put the new code in your listings for you, or you can get the code from our site and revise and do it manually which may be quicker. Our revising is taking longer than we planned. The advantage of the new tracking code is that you should not need to change it again like you've had to do every time eBay has made a change since the beginning of Sellathon.

I just spent a team of people and several months of time rewriting the Sellathon site and services from scratch. More money than Sellathon even makes a year. It's all new and it works. Hang in there until we get your counters revised to the new versions and I think you'll all be a lot happier with the new site and reliability.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.