Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon counter not working"

Thanks for the update rtrichdick if that is the case then confirms there seems no point in continuing my Sellathon susbcription from tomorrow, in fact I cancelled it earlier based on previous postings.

I find it is of some use but it is so awkward to navigate, (please comment Auctiva Jeff) if it had the pie chart and summary you get with Omniture (part of the basic eBay shop subs) then it would be great. I was going to up the subscription to cover 250 simultaneous auctions but if it is going to be out of order I might as well wait.

What gets me is that to even upgrade they cancel the previous monthly subsciption without refund so its best to upgrade on the penultimate day to ensure continuity. Smile

Super_Flautist, the usefulness but with reservations as above is that you get a fair bit of detail on keywords, methods of search to arrive, duration of view, and approx country of origin of the viewer.

Basically this tool helps you fine tune keywords in your items title, many sellers waste this extremely valauable real estate with meaningless decoration.

What buyers search for things such as L@@k, great, original, ### *** etc. Roll Eyes

Unfortunately these tools cannot filter you out but some only log any one person from a particular PC once, others log all. You need to check the info for each to decide which is of more use.

Auctiva CEO Jeff has said recently that we can file a Sellathon support to request our stats are hidden even when our Sellathon subs has expired, so if they refuse contact support here.

Phew, this was another quick note, I seem to have gone down with verbal diahorrea again Roll Eyes
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.