Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon Counters Not Working?"

quote:
I have noticed over the last few weeks that in many of my auctions with Sellathon counters, the counter is not working . . .

As a matter of fact I just came here to ask pretty much the same question .. . "Just what do I have to do to get a sellathon counter that actually counts?"

It's been a couple of weeks AT LEAST for me also, I have been over to "My Account" a couple of times to see what the deal was . .. I guess that there is no deal as it said that "A Sellathon Counter is generated when you sign up for an Auctiva account" OK, I believe that since I DID have a counter that counted at one time .. . but other than that - I've had much larger fish to fry - OR problems of a more urgent nature to deal with than to get veered off into some sort of 'counter adventure'.

But I do get curious from time to time .. . have I had no Visits to my listing? And just how am I managing to actually sell anything if there isn't?
Well I guess I just put it off to 'FM' - probably the most useful explanation for ANYTHING that I learned the first day of my Air Force Tech School in Avionics Maintenance . . . as the instructor said . .. . "Around here, FM does not stand for Frequency Modulation . . ." and he finished with an impact statement concerning F****** Magic as the explanation for all the unexplained 'happenstances' in this world . .. and all these years later - I still find him to have been correct - lol! Wink

But I too, am open to any other options as to what the problem may be!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.