Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon Free Counter Disclaimer"

I just want to clear something up. I haven't said, even once, that I didn't like Sellathon or their product.

Jeff, you say that I could just stop using your site for 30 days or turn off the counter when using your site and I agree that will work... but how could I possibly know that BEFORE using the counter?

I did contact Sellathon and let them know that I didn't like that information in my auctions. They didn't provide any information on "turning it off" and I couldn't find any information on their site to do that. They simply explained that the information is there because I used their free counter.

The point is not whether or not you offer counters through Sellathon, or that people can choose to use them or not. The point is making sure that people who use that free counter have an understanding of what information would be available to others, about their auctions, by using the free counter.

You know, I have posted on boards for years and have never had anyone become defensive or angry with me. I apologize for anything I've said that has gotten me off on the wrong foot here.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.