Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon?"

Mornin,

Here's the contact info, plus I emailed Crissy this thread to see if when she gets in on Monday if she can get your answers for you.

This will get to the bottom of this real fast. I should've done this in the first place, I've been scattered and offline for family time.

Glitzy did you take the time to email sellathon in regards to this? To get an answer directly from them? Perhaps they could clarify it more in depth.

Good Luck, Donna

Email support@sellathon.com. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (ET). Feel free to email support at any time, but if you email during business hours, you're guaranteed to get a prompt reply. (To save time, please include all relevant information when you write us like your username, auction IDs, nature of the problem, etc.)

Telephone Support:

Call Sellathon Support at (859) 272-2467. While most companies these days just buy a voice mail system that says "Your call is very important to us", we decided instead to be a little nostalgic and - GET THIS - actually answer our phone! Yes, it's true! Call us during business hours and the phone will be answered by live, knowledgeable human beings!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.