Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon?"

Here's the official response I received from Sellathon.

Hope this helps any of you who have concerns.

As a footnote: Alot of services don't have any real life person manning their boards and have message boards up for sense of community.

I always go straight to the source with Customer Help. It's why you won't see me asking questions of Auctiva on these boards, I go to Help and send a customer ticket, that way I have a tracking date and time of when I asked for support. When all is well, I can then close the ticket with my comments that are on file for management to see.

Krissie is great and she will go OUT of her way to help you. Due to proper business standards I'm sure Krissie wouldn't come to this board and answer via the board. If she contacts me, I'll pass the information along.

I've not seen this issue before, but then again I've never made clicked on any seller's Sellathon counter or any other service counter for that matter. <shrug> It's just not something in the seven plus years that I've ever thought to do.

I can understand your concern though.

My Best,
Donna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donna-

Thank you for making us aware of this message/thread. I have forwarded your message to Krissie so that she will see it.

The post that you left in the Auctiva forum is really the best answer that can be given to a large group. Anyone who has any questions about the Gallery, or any other aspect of ViewTracker, O-Tracker, or Seller Power, is encouraged to contact us so that we can answer their questions. If anyone contacts you directly, please feel free (again) to pass along our information.

As such, I can almost guarantee that Krissie will not reply directly to this thread, although she may send a reply to your message.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Alex
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.