Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon?"

Gosh,

I have alot of affiliate links. I don't state any kinda disclaimer for the services that I believe enough in to affiliate for them. I don't plan on adding a disclaimer either.

I took the time to research them before signing up with them and can stand by those productsand will. When I click on another persons affiliate links, I do take the time to research how that item works, how it will show up in my auctions, web site, etc.

I also assume (and you know what they say about assuming) that the person who signs up for the services through one of my affiliate links will do their own research before signing up for them. One example of this is I have over 500 affiliate links to my eBay auctions.

What one person might not like about a service another might and to assume otherwise seems...well, opening one up for trouble.

Where as you don't like the Gallery link, it wouldn't phase me, it would merely add another dimension to cross-promotion as far as I was concerned. And another way to get my links out there for Search Engine Optimiziation.

I'm not saying that you don't have a right to dislike that part of Sellathon. But to say that there should be a disclaimer...as a person who has affiliate links..I think that's alot to ask.

My affiliate links to eBay don't have a disclaimer against eBay or my affiliate links back to Auctiva don't have a disclaimer against them.

I still stand by my advise that before one signs up for any service that I affiliate (whether via a service like Auctiva or from say my cross-promotion of other sellers I trust) for I would think they would take the time to research what they are personally signing up for.

I don't use Sellathon during the slower times of the year..but when it's rock n rollin with eBay I do. I think it's a killer service and shows me so much information in regards to my auctions. And I don't mind the cross-promotion of my other items. But once again, that's me and not you.

My Best,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.